How good is your Christmas knowledge - take this Sound Telegraph quiz to find out
During the month of December, everyone takes part in their favourite festive traditions such as watching their most-loved holiday movies, listening to their favourite carols and decorating their house to be merry and bright. To get everyone even more in the festive spirit, the Telegraph has put together 12 trivia questions, testing your knowledge on a variety of Christmas topics.
1. In Elf, what are the four main elf food groups?
2. In The Polar Express, what popular hot beverage is served to the children on the train?
3. Which brand was the first company to use Santa Claus in its advertising?
4. What are the names of Santa’s nine reindeer?
5. What’s the highest-grossing Christmas movie of all time?
6. What did the other reindeer not let Rudolph do because of his shiny red nose?
7. Which country started the tradition of putting up a Christmas tree?
8. What Christmas decoration was originally made from strands of silver?
9. Who got run over by a reindeer in a classic Christmas song?
10. What was the name of Tim Allen’s character in The Santa Clause?
11. In the song The Twelve Days of Christmas what gift is sent on the eighth day?
12. What coloured Christmas does Elvis sing about?
1. Candy, candy corn, candy canes, and syrup
2. Hot chocolate
4. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph
5. Home Alone
6. Join in any reindeer games
10. Scott Calvin
11. Eight maids a-milking
12. A Blue Christmas
Get the latest news from thewest.com.au in your inbox.
Sign up for our emails